Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nemo's Boardwalk?


Looks like Nemo found a "fun" spot to lounge although it's apparent he doesn't want any company.

He's been eating his shrimp lately sans nutritious pellets...but I've been defrosting the shrimp in water with the pellets hoping some of the nutrition gets into the shrimp.

I saw a movie last night, Just Add Water. Personally, I didn't care for it but the lead character had a pet tortoise named Steve :-) Cute scene where the guy is taking a bath and is cleaning Steve's shell in the tub with him. lol

Am intent on handling Nemo more. I was petting his nose earlier this morning. Even though he pulled his head in, he slowly brought it back out while I was there. Who knows. One day he may surprise me and run up to me again like he did that one day last year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Grace,

Nemo looks like he is getting ready to celebrate the 4th and head to the beach!

Enjoy your Independance Day.
Robert